Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dax's birthday

I was looking back at my blog and realized I didn't include anything about Dax turning two. I don't want him to feel neglected, since I wrote a huge entry for Mark and his 5th birthday last time. Dax turned two on May 1--May Day! Dax is independent, creative, entertaining, smart, and a sweetheart. One minute he will drive me crazy, but the next minute I am laughing at his adorable smile. Maybe that is a two-year old trait!

We kept Dax's birthday small this year, just a few family members, but I did video him blowing out the candles. We watch this one-minute movie at least once a day. He loves to watch himself, so for his belated birthday blog entry, I am sharing it with you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! He doesn't seem to like me much though...I think you guys need to come around a little more often so we can change that.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews